Age: you must be the ages between 7 to 65 years of Age
NDIS is only available to:
- People who live in Australia
- Australian citizens
- Permanent visa holders
- Protected special category visa holders
Availability in your area:
You must live in the following areas that NDIS is available at:
- Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
- Nothern territory
- Western Australia
- South Australia
If you require support from a person because permanent and significant disability, you may be eligible for NDIS support
How to apply:
If you meet the eligibility criteria please contact NDIS on 1800 800 110 and ask to make an Access Request.
Rights, Choice and Control
A person with a disability and/or a consumer of a disability service has Rights, as well as Choice & Control over the services they receive. Including but not limited to, to seek an advocate, to provide feedback and complaints and have information held confidentially.
We assist and empower you to exercise your consumer rights.
When you become a client of our service, you can expect:
- To be treated with dignity and respect;
- Us to be tolerant of any diversity and be welcoming and inclusive;
- To experience a professional and inclusive team approach and working environments;
- To feel that you belong and are a valued individual who can reach your full potential;
- To be communicated with regularly; and
- To be linked to the services that we are unable to provide ourselves.
- Delivering Safe and Trusted Services
- Providing safe and trusted services
- Kind, trusted and safe services
- Assigning you with passionate, kind and trusted support workers